What type of card do you send most? For me it is either Thank you cards or Birthday cards. Last Saturday everyone made at least 8 birthday cards and some changed the sentiments on other cards to Happy Birthday. You just can’t have enough birthday cards! Amazing Life is a perfect stamp set for Birthdays, Good Luck cards and just celebrating! You might have spotted the Good Luck sentiment on the Dandelion Wishes card.
- Cut a piece of Petal Pink 13.8 cm by 9.5 cm .
- Cut a piece of Whisper White 13.3 cm by 9 cm.
- Cut a 1” strip of Pool Party – sorry to switch to imperial measurements! It is for the punch. Punch a banner that has a final length of 1 ½”.
- For the patterned paper banner you have at least two different ways to do it.
- Cut a 1” strip and use the banner punch. Then use your scissors to trim it down on each side of the banner.
- Cut a ¾” strip and use the punch upside down to get an even banner.
- On the Whisper White rectangle stamp the sentiment in Memento ink.
- In Memento ink stamp the middle cake.
- Mask the cake using a post-it note cut to size
- Stamp the two outer cakes.
- Colour the “CAKE” word with Dark Pool Party Blend.
- Colour the middle cake with the Light and Dark Pool Party Blends, the Light and Dark Petal Pink blends to create an ombre effect.
- The candle is coloured with Light Soft Suede and the flame with the Dark Daffodil Delight blend.
Assembling the card
- Layer the stamped piece onto the Petal Pink mount. Use dimensionals to adhere to the card front.
- Layer the patterned paper banner to the Pool Party banner. Stick to the card front.
- Add a baker’s twine bow with a glue dot.
- Sprinkle sequins to finish the card.
& Product List